Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just didn't feel like it...

Haha..so do you ever just don't feel like doing something? haha...I guess that's a stupid question. I just didn't feel like writing about something with the horse industry this week...I thought I'd write a little bit about myself since I never did.

My name is Jess...and I live in Strasburg, PA, but currently I'm going to Delaware Valley College...cute campus..it SUCKS being a transfer student though...I hate it. I am almost 21, and I transfered here from a school in Nebraska. I got my vet tech degree, and recently got my scores back, and I am now LICENSED!! That made my day! I'm trying to get a job...I'm waiting back to hear from one vet clinic around here, but I can't seem to find a job..frustrating!

I am currently in the Dairy Science major, and trying to get a Bachelor's degree, and take my required classes I need to get into vet school, but I might change my major..dunno yet. I love animals..they are my life. I have a Quarter Horse mare, named Misty, and a black lab/red heeler named Myth..my two favoritest animals! I also have kinda of adopted my boyfriend's dog, Jamie, she's a German Shorthair Pointer..she thinks I'm her mother. My boyfriend took her to nationals last year in Colorado, where he lived when I was out at school in Nebraska..then he followed me back here. We've been together three years now..he's also my best friend..along with my animals!

Um..I'm on the Equestrian Team at school here..it's a lot different than the one I was on out west...but I guess sometimes people need to get used to new people..ANOTHER REASON WHY I HATE BEING A TRANSFER.. : )

Well that's about it...Just a constant struggle trying to do the best I can in all my classes so I can get into vet school, and balancing school, home, friends, boyfriend, and animals.

Bed time.

4 comments:

  1. thats cool that your now certified as a tech. do you have experience actually working somewhere as a tech yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i broke from my normal blog stream as well, nice to mix things up once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, I did my internship this summer at an equine clinic in chester county, but no i havent worked somewhere yet...trying to get a job..really need one..
    Josh--haha yeah I needed to mix things up.
    Dina- Yeah I really hope I hear back from them too..I've applied a couple different places and they just dont need a tech right now..its really frustrating.

    ReplyDelete